er… Typos R Us.
Yes, there are some words that I always always always seem to mis-type.
- tot he
- abou tit
- guildeine (instead of guideline)
- and my daughter’s name: Noami (should be Naomi)
- spcial (instead of social)
- is (instead of us)
- no tit (instead of not it)
- aventures (instead of adventures)
These are obviously transpositions from flying fingers typing faster than my brain is thinking (or my brain thinking faster than my fingers are typing???).
I seriously make these mistakes often. I have to slow down and THINK HARD when I type a few of these or I just can NOT type them correctly. I KNOW how to spell the words – they just don’t want to ‘type’ right for me. It’s so weird!
Are there words that you frequently mis-type?